Disclaimer

The content of each post is solely written by that contributor and only expresses the contributor's personal views. Each post does not represent the views of all the contributors or Women of Color Living Abroad as an organization. Each contributor is speaking from their own person experiences and/or perspective.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Welcome to Women of Color Living Abroad.

It is my pleasure to begin this great and wonderful blog for Women of Color Living Abroad. I am hoping that this blog will become a great resource for all women of color who desire to live abroad, as well as a place for those who are currently already living abroad to communicate and give of their knowledge.

I would like this blog to bring us together no matter what our life path is, to share, educate and give back the knowledge and experiences that we’ve been blessed as world travelers to have.

I promise to keep the blog and the group on Facebook positive, educational, and inspiring. All I ask for in return is that you help me by sharing what you know and asking about things you want to know.

Thank you,

Cha Jones, a traveler 

No comments:

Post a Comment